Due to the current circumstances, you can submit a declaration instead of the medical certificate, which can be submitted later.
One of the application materials required is a recent medical certificate confirmed by an official health institution.
Due to the current circumstances, you can submit a declaration instead of the medical certificate into your online application. (The application deadline stays the same: 31 March for master and bachelor study; 15 April for doctoral study programmes).
The medical certificate must be submitted on the day of enrollment for the study at the latest. (The enrollment day is usually held the second week in September, the exact day to be announced in time.)
In compliance with Section 4 of Act No. 188/2020 Coll., on special rules for education and decision-making at higher education institutions in the year 2020 and the assessment of the study period for the purposes of other Acts
(1) If a candidate has met other pre-requisites for admission to studies in a study programme, but is not able to submit a document evidencing the fulfilment of the required
- achieving secondary education with a state leaving exam (maturita) in case of admission to studies in a bachelor or master study programme,
- due completion of study in any type of a study programme in case of admission to studies in a master study programme, or
- due completion of study in a master study programme in case of admission to studies in a doctoral study programme,
such candidate may be conditionally admitted to study and enrolled in the study.
(2) If a conditionally enrolled student fails to submit the document under paragraph 1 no later than within 45 days from the start of the academic year 2020/2021, after such period the admission to study and enrolment in study shall cease to be in force and effect, and such student shall be regarded as a person not having been enrolled in the study.
If you had any problem with materials required for Application Proceedings, let us know as soon as possible at email@example.com.