Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering (IMETE)
The International Master of Science in Environmental Technology and Engineering (IMETE) is a Joint Master Degree Programme, taught in English, bringing together students and scholars from all over the world.
The IMETE programme takes two years to complete and starts yearly in September at UCT Prague. In February of the next year students move to Delft, the Netherlands, where they can choose between two tracks, "Ecotechnology" and "Advanced wastewater treatment technologies". An optional internship can be completed in Summer. In September students move to Gent, Belgium to choose between "Air" and "Soil" tracks in the 3rd semester. Finally, in February of the 3rd year, students start their thesis research at one of the three academic institutions or at an associated partner.
- You will study two years at three leading European universities in 3 different European countries:
- Ghent University (Belgium),
- IHE Delft Institute for Water Education (The Netherlands)
- University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague (Czech Republic).
- Language of instruction is English
- Visit the IMETE website and apply by completing and submitting the online application available at the IHE Delft website here.
- Information on semester at UCT Prague on UCT Prague programme website.
- Contact: Ing. Jan Bartáček, PhD., Jan.Bartacek@vscht.cz
- Deadline for submission of applications for admission with an Erasmus Mundus scholarship: 4 March 2022 (23:59 CET).
- Applications received after this submission deadline will be taken into consideration for academic admission, but not for Erasmus Mundus Scholarship. In those cases you need to submit your application before 15th May 2022.
- Apply here: https://www.imete.eu/application