Studying under a double degree program enables students to receive two diplomas (one from the home university and one from the partner university) during a shorter time, than if the studies would be done at each university separately.
For foreign students to be part of this program at our university UCT Prague has to have a Master Double Degree agreement with their home university. The two partner universities recognise the courses of the partner university in the particular study program – the study plan of Master Double Degree is arranged in a way, that students fulfil requirements to receive a diploma at both universities.
Students who successfully finish this program receive two diplomas from two different countries, which gives them advantages for their future career.
UCT Prague currently has Master Double Degree agreements with following universities:
- The Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine (France):
- Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Chimmie Rennes (France):
- Universitá degli Studi dell’Insubria (Italy):
- University of Applied Sciences and Arts Northwestern Switzerland (Switzerland):
- University of Burgundy (France): Master Double Degree in Applied Chemistry