Wait a second...
Nepřihlášený uživatel


You are here: UCT Praguestudy.vscht.cz → Insurance
iduzel: 587
idvazba: 16035
šablona: stranka_ikona
čas: 27.11.2022 13:51:48
verze: 5243
branch: trunk
Obnovit | RAW
iduzel: 587
idvazba: 16035
---Nová url--- (newurl_...)
domena: 'study.vscht.cz'
jazyk: 'en'
url: '/student-life/student-life/insurance'
iduzel: 587
path: 1/4111/959/1017/1/562/746/12916/587
CMS: Odkaz na newurlCMS
branch: trunk
Obnovit | RAW


→ Medical care and insurance general info

Registration of European Health Insurance Card (EU Countries)

If you are from an EU country, you need to register your national public health insurance (EHIC blue card) with a Czech health insurance company – VZP is recommended as the largest health care provider in the Czech Republic with the highest number of cooperating doctors. After showing the EHIC card or confirmation that substitutes the card, the health insurance company will immediately issue a registration document with a registration number with a Czech health insurance company. Later, if you need to see a doctor, take this document along with the EHIC card.

Students from Turkey need to take to the VZP office the paper they have from their Health insurance provider in Turkey and register it as well.

It is recommended to do this as soon as possible after arrival and do not wait until you are not feeling well.

Registration can be done online. See the guideline and download the registration form.


Non-EU Countries

Students from non-EU countries will submit proof of travel medical insurance as a part of their visa application to the respective Czech Embassy/Consulate.

Updated: 30.3.2022 15:21, Author: Lenka Balíková

UCT Prague
Technická 5
166 28 Prague 6 – Dejvice
IČO: 60461373
VAT: CZ60461373

Czech Post certified digital mail code: sp4j9ch

Copyright: UCT Prague 2017
Information provided by the Department of International Relations and the Department of R&D; technical support by the computing centre.
switch to full version