1. Note the Application Deadlines
All completed, printed, and mailed / uploaded application materials must be received by:
Winter Semester or Full Academic Year
- 30 June
- Admissions process opens 1 April
- 30 November
- Admissions process opens 1 September
2. Get Nominated by your Home Institution
Your home institution will be able to provide you with detailed Erasmus+ programme information and is responsible for the selection and official nomination procedures.
Your official nomination includes your:
- Date of birth
- Period of stay
- Level of studies
The nomination email should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org before providing your application form.
UCT Prague, as host university, confirms student admission for studies according to its selection criteria.
3. Certify your English Language Skills
UCT Prague requires that you have a good command of English in order to study successfully here and you must provide us with proof of your English language skills.
Non-Native English Speakers
The minimum requirement is level B1, preferably B2, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Cambridge ESOL: minimum PET/FCE
- TOEFL iBT: minimum score 80
- IELTS: minimum band score 5.0
Other Acceptable Formats (if you do not have any internationally-recognised certificate):
- Online Linguistic Support Certificate
- Certificate issued by a language center in the sending institution (accepted only if it confirms the minimum language skills level B1-B2)
- Certificate issued by a language school (accepted only if it confirms the minimum language skills level B1-B2)
- > Confirmation of language knowledge confirmed by a language center or a language school in case the student does not have any of the official documents mentioned above
Native English Speakers
Students whose mother tongue is English or who study a study programme in English at their home university are exempted from this obligation.
4. Provide us with all Application Forms and Materials
From the fall semester (1. semester) of the academic year 2016/2017 onwards, UCT Prague is using Mobility-Online system for processing of students´applications (student mobility for studies - SMS). All documents will be uploaded via the online system in their electronic version, therefore no original forms are necessary. Students coming for an internship still need to submit all their application materials via email / regular mail.
Work in the laboratories involves direct contact with chemicals that might endanger the health of the student as well as put into danger the health of other persons. For this reason, the Medical assessment of fitness to study at UCT Prague is requested.
Students taking a project A, B or C and trainees have to submit the confirmed form together with their application.
After their nomination students (SMS) will receive an infomail on how to proceed and log into the Mobility Online
If the original documents are required by the sending institution, hard copies shall be sent to:
|University of Chemistry and Technology|
|International Relations Office|
|166 28 Prague 6 – Dejvice|
Application Materials Checklist
Transcript of Records
Motivation Letter and CV
Non-EU students only
Note: Learning Agreement, Confirmation of Language Knowledge, and Transcript of Records forms must be officially confirmed by the respective representatives.
5. Send Print Copies of the Application Materials to us by Mail / Upload Your Documents to Mobility-Online
Printed documents are only relevant for those students coming to UCT for traineeship (SMP). Students coming for studies (SMS) will only administer all their application documents via the Mobility-Online system unless the original documents are required by their sending institution.
University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague
Department of International Relations
166 28 Prague 6
After all application documents are submitted (SMS - by Mobility Online, SMP - by email), they will be checked by the Department of the International Relations and if everything will be alright the student will receive an email confirmation that he/she is accepted and signed Learning Agreement. In case the sending institution requires an official acceptance letter, this document can be issued upon request.
Note Regarding Mobility-Online system
Electronic versions will be processed in the Mobility-Online system, excluding students for a traineeship. Please send the original documents to the above mentioned postal address if they are required by your home institution. Even then, however, you also need to upload the scans in the system.
Note for Students from Non-EU Countries
Letter of Acceptance
You will receive a Letter of Acceptance from us, which you will need to submit as part of your application for a student visa.
Since it may take up to 60 days to process your visa application (for more information, please contact the Czech embassy nearest you), application forms should be sent to UCT Prague at least one month before the application deadline.
UCT Prague cannot issue a Letter of Acceptance before receiving complete application forms.
Accommodation for students is provided at UCT dormitories situated at the outskirts of Prague.
The accommodation application form must be delivered to the accommodation office of UCT Prague between the 1st of July 2019 and the 24th of July 2019.
Application deadline for the winter semester: 24.7.2019.
Please obey the Accommodation Rules
The International Relations office is not responsible for student accommodation. For all information please refer to the Halls of Residence web page or contact them via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Students coming only for the winter semester will get a place in the UCT Halls of Residence only until 31.1.2020 due to the limited capacity of the dormitory rooms. Check-in between 6. - 9. September 2019.
- Students coming only for the summer semester will be accommodated between 6 - 9 February 2020. Check-in before this date will not be allowed. Check out for summer semester by 30.6.2020